Saturday, 12 December 2015

Name Rehan Ali
·         Name                          : Rehan Ali                     
·         Date of birth               : 01-01-1996
·         Father’s name            : Sarwar Ali
·         Nationally                  :Afghan
·         Gender                       : Male
·         Religion                     : Muslim 
·         Marital status             : Single
Address                                                                                         E-mail Address    Onn_afg@hotmail.com
City   Middlesbrough County,
Postcode    Cleveland TS1 4DD
Phone Number: 074625873
Profile: At the moment I am studying second year BTEC art and design level 3. We create sculptures and other practical work. And then we record our research or practical work in different sketch books. And in the future I have plane to study professional photography at University hopefully and part time job.
Career objectives:
To obtain a responsible and challenging job in the field of professional photographer where I can utilize my knowledge, and prove my technical communication skills and able to handle Varity of responsibility.  I have keen desire to become a key part of your organisation where I can prove my capabilities.   
Education: Have Done BETC art and design and at the moment I’m currently studying BTEC art and design photography second year
Work experience:
I have worked as photographer at event and parties and I haven’t done any kind of long time work experience yet and I am currently looking for a work experience working for sporting/fitness environment
  hobbies/skills  
I always looking to meet new people from different countries and I love to be healthy and focusing on my Training at gym, loud music, parties, I enjoy going out with my friends and particularly like to play Snooker/pool
Language known: English (can speak) write and read Persian (can speak) write and read Urdu (can speak) write and read Dari-Farsi (can speak) write and read Hindi (can speak) can’t write and read


No comments:

Post a Comment