Saturday, 12 December 2015

                              
Rehan
My ambition is to work in marketing and advertising as photographer, I am studying Art and Design to prepare for this course and I have expanded my skills in photography, fashion design and concept development.
It is two years since I moved to the UK as I grew up in Afghanistan.  Before moving here I had never spoken English before so everything I have learned has been since I arrived in the UK. Back at home in Afghanistan I worked making rugs which meant that I often missed school when I was working. When I grew up I continued work in textiles design and my interest in culture and fashion developed and I expanded my work in to photography and then finally I worked in telemarking in different a language for six months
I am confident with my photographic skills and I am able to undertake location and studio photography. I am interested in the variety of use my work could be put to, and I am open to a range of areas including of working in fashion, journalism and TV

I enjoy music, films, fashion and photography, as well fitness, training regularly at the Gym as I love to be healthy. Recently I have gained work experience at number of gyms I love to meet new people from different countries to find out about their life and culture. Personally I am shy but I am friendly with everyone and think that this will help me greatly in my chosen career.
I would like to become a professional Photographer as it is my passion and I understand that a university course will help me to move forward toward this goal.

Being a freelance photographer means every day is different. I have photographed the work of a makeup artist in a studio setting as well as photographing hair and dress models on location. I started taking photographs when I was a teenager as it is the job I always wanted to do. I just loved capturing moments and memories, and would welcome the opportunity to expend my skills at university. 

No comments:

Post a Comment